Information We Collect:
a. Personal Information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, and postal address when you subscribe to our newsletter, make a purchase, or contact us through our website.
b. Payment Information: If you make an online purchase, we will collect the necessary information to process your payment, such as your credit card details or PayPal account information. However, we do not store your complete credit card information on our servers.
Use of Information
We use the collected information to:
• Provide you with the services you request, such as processing your orders and delivering the products you have purchased.
• Send relevant information about our products, promotions, or events through our newsletter, provided you have given your consent to receive it.
• Improve and personalize your experience on our website.
• Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, comments, or requests.
a. We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
• With trusted service providers who assist us in operating our business and providing services, provided that they agree to maintain the confidentiality of the information.
• To comply with the law, respond to legal processes, or protect our legal rights, property, or safety, as well as the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
• In the event that our company is acquired or merged with another entity, your information may be transferred to the new owners to continue operating the business in a similar manner.
a. We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access. However, please note that no data transmission over the internet or any other electronic storage method is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Links to Third-Party Websites
a. Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. We recommend reviewing the privacy policies of those sites before providing them with any personal information.